Wednesday, October 14, 2009

7 months?? Really?

I did not realize it has been 7 months since I last blogged. Life sure does creep up on you. Not a whole lot has been going on with us really. Both of the kids are loving school, which is a HUGE relief for me...I always worry about them starting back after every summer thinking I'm going to have problems with them not wanting to go to school, but it hasn't happened....yet... So thankful!

We are still here in cold, wet, snowy, windy Wyoming..I am really starting to grow tired of this place... my feet are itching to walk on new ground already.. We've been in Wyoming for a total of 3 years already...honestly, I think that is the longest we have ever stayed in one spot.. Although I am ready to leave here, it is GREAT seeing the kids excel in ONE school.. That will be my only regret when we do move, is having to change schools for them...Makes me wish I never left Oxford sometimes... Then again, I think it was the BEST move I ever made..I do miss my family and friends there though..It's tough making good friends like the one's I have in Florida when you move as often as we do.. I have found a few along the way though whom I never would have met if we didn't move around...

We do have a plan to stop traveling soon though.. Well the kids and I will stop traveling, Keith will still have to move with jobs...but I start school in the spring to get my CNA certification and one day, R.N. degree so it will be nice to live in ONE spot..We just can't agree on where that 'one spot' will be.... We do both agree that it will not be in Florida though..but somewhere in the south for sure..and it's got to happen fairly soon.. I always wanted my kids to have the life I did growing up.. meaning that I graduated with most of the same people I went to preschool with..That is impossible for them now, but I want to find a "home" place for them to finish growing up in.. make the lifelong friends that I have made, there is nothing like knowing you have people who you can always turn to and who love you, no matter what... anyways, now I am rambling so I'm going to hush it for now and I will update again soon.. not TOO much has been going on, but a few things I do want to write about... so until then....see ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment