Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New territory and what is going on at this moment...

Well, I never thought I would hop onto the "blog bandwagon" but here I am. I have a few friends that blog and thought why not? My life is not that interesting to begin with, but I always have plenty to say on many different subjects so I thought this might be good for me to have one certain place where I can be myself, say the things that are on my mind and not be judged (I hope!).

Where do I even start? We are moving, again. To Casper, Wyoming this time. You would think that after 15 years of doing this, I would be more used to it.. Well, I'm not. I sit here and I see a house that needs to be packed up in 3 days and I am trying REALLY hard this time to not procrastinate but it is not working in my favor. I know what needs to be done, but life just seems to get in the way each time I start to do it. That is always the way with me, I will start 100 jobs around the house and finish each of them to the halfway point, and get sidetracked onto yet another thing that needs my attention.. I find myself getting caught up on "half jobs" quite a bit. I need Martha Stewart to help me become an organized individual.. Though I doubt even SHE would be able to help..

We got the kids a new puppy for Christmas this year, she is the cutest little beagle you ever did see... but man.. I forgot how much a puppy is like a baby.. always with the eating and the potty training and the sleeping.. I feel like I have been thrown into Motherhood all over again! Of course I was promised that it wouldn't be just ME to take care of her.. The way I was talked into a puppy in the first place was to help teach the kids about responsibility... so much for that... I find myself checking her food bowl throughout the day to make sure she has food and water, me who cleans up after the accidents in the house (Though I must say, she is getting WAY better at letting me know she has to potty) and me who does the normal grooming a puppy requires.. I am about ready to hang up my title as "the puppy trainer" real soon! But alas, we are moving to be with Keith, who at this moment is working in Casper and only comes home on the weekends.. so maybe I can "share" the title then.. I hope.

I hate to cut my first blog short, but I have moving boxes calling my name and my husband calling my phone wanting an estimation as to where I am with packing.. UGH..

Until next time, my little chickadees, peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christy, I love the name of your blog!!! I also blog you can stop by mine sometime
    www.krazylivin.blogspot.com
    I like it but dont update as often as I like! I will add you to my blogroll!
    Take care and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it Christy !! Bookmarked =)

    ReplyDelete